Tuesday, May 5, 2009

some pix from the last couple weeks

{This is Peli and Bobo at Wubbs' house at my
lil baby girl shower a couple weeks ago! So fun}
{ Wubbs, Peli, Bobo}
(I'm glad Peli's not afraid to express himself...)
{Wubbs and Peli are keeping each other at arm's length}
{These are some gorgeous orange flowers that I received last week!
Last week was difficult- I was showing strong signs of preeclampsia,
and I was certain I'd be induced... only to have all my symptoms disappear
the next day! It was an emotional-roller-coaster kind of week,
and one night Suka took Peli to the shop without my knowing
and let him pick some flowers out for mommy! So sweet,}

{These are a couple of pre-church photos-
Peli doesn't usually want to wear a tie, but this day he kept saying
"Wear it like Daddy!!"}
{Not sure what he's doing with his hands, but I sure love that face}
{Like father like son...}
{Suka took these of Peli dancing}



2 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Hey Brittany!! How's it going? Hope all is well with the family. Just wanted to say how dang cute Peli looks in these pictures. Just wanted to wish you luck with the new baby. We'll have to have you over for dinner sometime. Take care~:D

Southworths said...

Oh man the same thing happened to me. and now the little guy just does not want to come out at all and I am a little scared he is really big they are sending me in for an ultrasound to see just how big so we will see. but good luck.