Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Candisse !!

It's Candisse's B-day!

{Me, Shell, Cand}
Candisse is everyone's mom, everyone's sister!
She looks out for everyone and has the best smile and best laugh!
She is a wonderful mom to Josh and Bobo
and a wonderful sister to Shell, Lynds and Me...
and all her cousins, friends, and on and on...
She works so hard to make life good for her family!
She is so loved. I respect her so much for how hard she works
and yet how much she tries to enjoy the little funny things in life.
Happy Bday Cand!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
I love you!

3 comments:

Candisse and Family said...

Wow!! Thank you sooo much Brit. That meant the world to me. I love you sooo much, more than you will ever know.
Love you sister,
Cand

Sue said...

Happy birthday Candisse!! I luv you too.

This is quite the b-day month isn't it?..


Britt hang in there.. One more week!

Brousseau Family said...

Brit - sorry if this is the wrong place to answer your question but . . . I didn't actually have a c-section. My doctor chose to induce me and Emma didn't show any signs of distress through my labor - so we were surprised to see the cord around her neck when she came out. . . C-section for you?