Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

It's my dad's B-day !!
Today... he is older than yesterday.
(Doesn't Dallas look like Peli in this photo?!)
My dad was always good at fixing stuff, making stuff...
we always had the Best Valentine's Boxes, the Best Derby Cars,
the Best Science Experiments...
(lovin' the granny glasses, btw)
My dad's a bit of a goof... he can be a bit of a cheeseball...
And in the summer when he has a few weeks off work,
he loves to grow out his goatee. (Yeah, he's a REBEL.)
When he rides motorcycles... or scooters... or the Rhino...
or in a car with the window down, his hair looks like this:

He still brags that he's the best swimmer in the family. And in THE WORLD.
(Just last week he was challenging all of us to underwater pool laps...)
We often find him like this, though... but usually NOT with Mater...
He LOVED him some Short Shorts back in the day...
And these days he is a lil bit addicted to Diet Mountain Dew Code Red.
(This is him at Matt's wedding... can you spot the package he's smuggling??)
We had to program his computer this way so he could
summon a drink at work when necessary-
My dad's an awesome speaker- whether it's football or church or whatever-
And he LOVES my mom!
Happy Bday Yops!
We Love You!

7 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

It's so crazy how much I see the boys in your dad!! Your mom is smokin as always!

Joe and Marci said...

I thought you were going to celebrate your dad's birthday by having your baby....
I loved seeing your mom yesterday!

. said...

Holy COW!

Did you already KNOW your brothers are clones or am I bringing this to your attention for the first time?

I didn't realize science was able to successfully clone your family before they cloned that sheep in the 90's!

Rachelle said...

It is crazy how much I see Matt in your Dad in a couple of these pictures. We know where you and your brothers got your good looks. So are we having a baby today or not?

Love you,

Shell

Rachelle said...

It is crazy how much I see Matt in your Dad in a couple of these pictures. We know where you and your brothers got your good looks. So are we having a baby today or not?

Love you,

Shell

Sue said...

Cute b-day post!

I luv the shorts!. Boy he really does look like Peli (dallas)

Good luck on your delivery! I can't wait for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those are some SWEET pix Brit! Gotta love the throwback pix! LOL! These could've be great wallpaper pix for the meeting room computerback in the day! Hahaha! We had some REALLY good ones...but this would've killed all that others! Your popz and Dallas look alot alike...not like I never thought that, but in his younger pix they look dead on the same! Crazy. Tell him happy belated birthday for me!

Nox