Thursday, January 8, 2009

i want my KIDNEY back !!

This guy:
is demanding, in the midst of his messy divorce, that is ex
GIVE HIM BACK HIS KIDNEY !!
He donated the kidney a number of years ago to save her life.
If she "refuses" to give it back, he's asking that she pay him the value of the organ- $1.5 million.
Oh, and did I mention they have children? And he's a doctor?
-
Here's my Question:
After years of marriage,
wouldn't it be the same for the Ex to ask:
  • for all the meals she cooked for him back?
  • or for her pre-four-baby uterus back?
  • or for the value of the time she spent thinking he was not a Jerk back?
I, of course, know nothing about this marriage or divorce... but
THIS. IS. LOW.

2 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...

I'm taking a family processes class and I need an article on a family. This would be perfect. Where'd you find it? It's a sick world. Congrats on the baby girl... I can't remember if I already told you that.

Vanessa said...

Who does that??????