Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Witch-a-Palooza

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Monday Night, thanks to my sil Becky and her mom and aunt, we had a Witches' Night Out!! We went to the dinner-show at Gardner Village called "Witch-a-Palooza" and it was so fun. We got to shop for a few minutes, eat dinner, and see the show- which was full of music and costumes from different decades (and the male star of which was fantastic!)
-
So, here's my Witch:

(My mom said I was lookin' a little like Cleopatra...)

My fave part of my costume, which I found for two dollars, were these stockings:

Me-Witch and Mom-Witch:
Me-Witch and Suz-Witch (Dallas' witch)
Beck-Witch and Karenne-Witch (Lance's witch and her mom-witch)
All us Witches...
We thought everyone there would be dressed up as witches, and when we got there, there were only about three tables out of 25 who dressed up... but it MADE the evening! We were dancing and laughing... and even my mother sang when a Cher-Witch handed her the mic!
If you have the chance to catch the show, you should!
Thanks to Beck, Sherry, Karenne, my mom, Suz and the girls for all the fun!
---
PS: When I put all my makeup on, I thought Peli might freak out... he actually didn't even blink an eye- it didn't phase him in the least (does that say something about him or about my makeup habits??!!). But when I put on the wig... WATCH OUT! The first time, he started whining and said "No want it, hair bwack!" The second time, he laid down, hid his face and started crying (that's when I hurried and left the premisis...)

8 comments:

Sue said...

How fun!!!!

Marci and I went with the kiddos to Gardner village last week..I love the dressing up..You are too pretty for a witch..Leslie is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

You guys know how to have fun! Love the pictures!

Your aunt, Sue, found me through Mechelle I guess. Small blogging world. She's such a good sport she actually played along and it was a hilarious post! I love meeting new people. It's good to know that the two of you are related!

I told her I want to come play at her house! Wow. It's amazing!

tiki_lady said...

you guys look like you had so much fun!! I'm going as myself this year. A WITCH!

Belle said...

Looks so fun! I like your costume :) I don't get much computer time now saki's taking a class, but your blog is one of the funnest to read-we haven't forgotten about you!

Devri said...

I don't need to dress up, my kids asked what I was going to be this year and I said a good witch, cuz 264 days a year I am the bad one.

I think you are one hot mamma, and I hope you are feeling better!!

Mindy said...

Hey Britt! It's been a while! I love you blog and all your posts. The costumes look great! I wish more people dressed up more! You guys are so funny.I bet you cracked up taking the pics!

Belle said...

Hi! I got a letter from my cousin to participate in a children's book exchange and thought of you-it's pretty easy and I thought you might like it--what's your email? Mine is 4crocodiles@gmail.com

mary said...

loving the black hair, girl. so. . .after that fun night can you honestly say that blonds do have more fun?lol. sounds like a blast. i love gardner village!!