Thursday, October 23, 2008

Caught My Attention...

A Real News Story that caught my attention:
-
No Takers for Contest that Requires Abstinence
-
A contest that would pay $10,000 to an engaged couple, as long as they abstain from premarital sex, hasn't gotten any takers. The deadline for the Marriage for a Lifetime contest is Oct. 31. The prize includes free wedding flowers, invitations, and other wedding treats.
-
So far, organizer Phillipia Faust hasn't gotten any entries.
-
She said, "In our society, it's going to be hard to find" a couple that hasn't had premarital sex.
-
Faust has organized and carried out various pro-marriage activities through her Marriage Appreciation Training- Uplifting Relationship Education Program, a non-profit that isn't church-affiliated.

8 comments:

Lacey said...

What state is that in!? That is so crazy! where did you read that?

Mindy said...

That is so funny. Do they really have to wear that! ha ha.

I'm going private. I'll add your e-mail.

Mindy said...

Ok will you send me your e-mail. I don't have it. pearsomb77@aol.com

Sue said...

Unbelievable..

Devri said...

Mine too. Attention that is..

Mindy said...

Sorry thats Pearsonmb77@aol

Jessica Wilcox said...

One.... OR... FOUR..

Awesome. You are hilarious woman!! :) Went to Witches Night Out last night and totally thought of you!

♥

Joe and Marci said...

Sad, sad, sad, sad. That's all I have to say...