Yesterday, Epeli was looking at a photo of himself [one very similar to this blog's header photo, with the leafy-headpiece]. I asked him, "Who is that?" [to which he'll usually respond "Peppy", which is what he calls himself.]
-
This time he studied the picture for another second and said, "Peppy...[jibberish]... Hair ...[jibberish]... Tree!"
-
I laughed and said, "Yeah, do you have a tree in your hair?"
-
He said sternly, "No Mommy- JUNGLE!"
-
I didn't even know he knew the word Jungle, but apparently he thinks that's what on his head in these photos!
4 comments:
What where is the photos you were lookin' at, let me decide for myself if a tree or a jungle.
cute, way cute.
Love those pictures, and love Peli! We missed you yesterday!
How are you feeling these days?
Have you had morning sickness? Does Peli know you are having a babe?
Did you see that Rob and Ry have a blog?
Whether it's a tree or a jungle---Peli is right!!smart boy.
Congrats again! Just stoppin' through while baby is asleep, come get your award on my blog!
Post a Comment