Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. The Closer
2. Burn Notice
3. The Mentalist (new!!)
4. NCIS
5. 24 (can’t wait for it to start again!)
6. House
7. Chuck
8. Real Crime & Medical Shows (Snapped, American Justice, Trauma in the ER)
---

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. El Torito’s (Newport Beach, CA)
2. Ruby River
3. Chili’s (the best ceasar salad)
4. PF Changs
5. Café Rio
6. Olive Garden
7. Italian Place sandwiches (I miss those!)
8. Pinnacle Peak (steakhouse where they’ll cut off your tie if you wear one and hang it from the ceiling; peanut shells on the floor…) (Tucson, Arizona)
[PS- Anyone remember WagonMaster?? The steakhouse where you'd sit in your own covered wagon and cowboys would have shootouts and stuff- it was like being in your own old western movie! Loved that place.]
---
8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Peli and I went to Provo
2. Peli changed his mind about which shirt he wanted to wear THREE times.
3. Peli and I both went to doctor’s appointments (Sinus Infections!)
4. I was told that Peli’s antibiotic would be… $267.00!! (don’t worry; didn’t pay that)
5. In the morning I heard they’d found the missing white suburban with a “child’s body” in it… at night I heard they’d ID’d the body as Jennifer Hudson’s missing nephew… (she’s pretty much lost her whole family over one weekend. I can’t imagine.)
6. Peli was upset in the evening so I carried him and walked around our neighborhood. Usually carrying him for more than 30 seconds hurts my back, but for some reason, last night it didn’t hurt. I walked him around for about 40 minutes. It was gorgeous and dark outside with lots of stars. Super relaxing.
7. I posted a football blog post in which the Offensive Line was called “Voluptuous”… that is funny.
8. I cried. Probably three times. I’m better now.
---
8 things to look forward to...
1. Not being sick from pregnancy anymore ;)
2. Payday!!
3. The Holidays
4. Spending time with my family
5. The next football game
6. Going to Fiji again. Someday!
7. Houston coming home from his mish.
8. Meeting our Little One.
---
8 things I love about Fall...
1. Football !!
2. Cool nights.
3. Leaves changing
4. Fall-ish food
5. The Holidays
6. Sweaters and Boots
7. Fireplaces.
8. Daylight Savings where you get to sleep another hour.
---

8 things on my wish list...
1. A little more money!
2. Patience. I’m always in need of that.
3. More time with my family.
4. That my grandpas were still around.
5. That I didn’t get headaches so often. Or so bad.
6. That I don’t gain as much weight this pregnancy as I did with Peli!
7. That Suka would be able to be closer to his family and spend more time with them.
8. I really can’t think of anything else right now …
---
People I am tagging...
Anyone who's not done this tag before!

1 comment:

Tora Family said...

WOW - Congratulations on being pregnant! I'm not sure if you already announced it and I just missed it, but that's great!