Friday, August 8, 2008

Something Weird, Something Dumb & Toilet Humor

OK- This is the weirdest thing I've heard in a LONG TIME!! Rumors are swirling that L'Oreal digitally lightened Beyonce's skin color in her latest haircolor ad- and people are Ticked Off. The new add is below to the right. Granted, the photo on the left is affected by her dark hair and lighting, but still... L'Oreal is categorically denying altering Beyonce's skin in any way. What do you think?
Sorry. I do not buy it. My skin's darker than that!

Now, Something Dumb. There is horrible pollution goin' on in China right now. Officially, China keeps releasing statements that it is not smog, but "mist." The problem? Actual "mist" clears up by mid-morning, and China's SMOG lasts all friggin' day. I say to our countrymen over there: Keep your pollution masks ON.

Today is "Happiness Happens Day." I hope with all my heart that happiness happens for you. Happiness doesn't seem to just happen for me. I have to plan it in advance, create an evironment in which it will grow, feed it, water it, medicate it and then... Pretend. So if Happiness doesn't just Happen for you, here's some help: (and if you're bored, count the H's in that paragraph!)
This is exactly how I feel every morning- except for me it's via Diet Mountain Dew.
And finally, the Toilet Humor I promised. I come from a family of boyz, so this sign just... touched me. I'm sure some of you can relate.


On that last one, if you're like me, you laughed at the first part and furrowed your brows at the second.
See, I got you figured out...

4 comments:

Mindi said...

love the signs--why does potty humor never get old? ;)

tiki_lady said...

OH my freakin' heck! I am dying with laughter over here! crying actually!!! LOVED IT!

Ane said...

BWAAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I need some of those signs! lol!

Vanessa said...

Totally photoshopped!