While we were in Provo for Thanksgiving, I spent alot of time
making some Christmas crafty things I'd wanted to do!
Mom and I put together a handful of things, including
Mom's tree skirt:
-
and my tree skirt:
-
and my ornament wreath
...Mom made a wreath too, but apparently I did not take a pic :(
Hers was with lighter, brighter shades, gold and glitter!
This was super-easy and fun to do.
-
Here's Rain with her lovely bedhead-just-out-of-her-snow-hat hair...
-
At WinterFest
-
Roasting mallows for smores
-
Freezing!
-
-
Rain (her hat's starting to look like a hospital surgeon's cap, no?
-
Rain, Peli and Mohonrai, by the BBQs
-
LOVE Raini's face here
-
-
-
-
At Suka's school's basketball game
-
Distracted
-
This is THE. FACE. She does this face all the time,
and it's hard to get a pic of it...
whenever someone leaves the house and shuts the door,
whenever someone teases her...
it's awesome.
-
This is from Thanksgiving- Rain and Gramps throwing a baseball...
this got a little painful for Gramps...
-
Peli sleeping on the way home from Grandmas
-
and this lovely gem is the day of our hurricane!!
The wind was SO bad, it literally hurt.
This Wendys sign exploded, you can see the flag (and pole!)
being blown out, several other signs downtown were blown out,
trees were broken/fallen... it was a mess.
2 comments:
You are so crafty. Fo shiz.
Who is the crazy kid wielding the 'smore stick standing by your kids? Is he on a sugar high?
A comment from the Brittster. Definitely a Christmas gift early. You have many talents. I would not lie. You crack up people with your fun personality. And...comments from you is like getting a hallmark card. ( the very best) ok that was cheesy, but in a good way.
I miss you too. What a year for the nielsens. Definitely a year of miracles.
Hope you have an amazing Christmas with your little darlings. I love to see the pics and hear about the happenings of the Reynolds clan. We love you guys.
We all have so much to be grateful for.
Kisses and hugs
Post a Comment