Wednesday, November 30, 2011

T-Day

"The Princesses." This is a candid shot of all the grand-daughters except
our dear Sharae, who we adore of course! (Plus Brianna- she's not
a grand-daughter, but a princess just the same)
L-R: Halle, Raini, Rylie, Bri, Lucy
===
===
===
What are they doing, you ask? ...
standing?
watching TV?
practicing a football play?
No.
They are playing Just Dance.
There aren't many things in the world as entertaining as this...
-
We watched Super 8, which, if you've seen it, has some scary parts.
This is Raini on Suka's lap, not quite sure if she's scared or not...
or whether she needs to pick her nose...
===
hanging on for dear life
===
Fresh outta the bath-
in the back, her wet hair goes down to her diaper line now! crazy.
===
Da Boyz (minus Dallas): Lance, Matt, Houston
===
Lance and Peli got new Light Sabers from Grandma-
they were in love with them... as well as the room with mattresses
all over the floor where they could fight to the death with no one getting hurt!
And that's Rylie on the couch... planking, perhaps? ;)
===
Raini not sure how to handle the chaos
===
Lance, Lucy, Raini, Halle
===
This was a surprise moment (as Raini's generally afraid of Halle!)
Darling!
===
Peli, Halle and Wubbs in the leaves outside (note the huge bucket to the left).
They played in the leaves for a long time- including Becky actually hiding inside
the pile (!!), but whenever I tried to take more pics, they'd stop :(
===
Cheese-grin Raini, Rylie and Halle.
Rain would just sit and watch these two, like she'd never
seen other girls play together before... Oh, wait...
===
Then she joined in
===
===
I got to go to lunch with my friend The Schmidt.
We both love Donnie Wahlberg, extreme sarcasm
and long walks on the beach.
Before I went, Suka was all, "You're going to lunch?
With who? Why?"
After we went home, Vanessa's hubs Elton was all,
"What'd you do?
What did you talk about?"
haha.
So, because I forgot to take a pic of us at lunch,
and because I thought it may bug the husbands a bit more,
Here's us:
You're welcome.
===

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

WE ARE HOT!

It was fun to finally meet you IRL. Even if that guy was way too stingy w/the breadsticks.

I wish you got your brothers dancing on VIDEO. Next time for sure.

Vanessa said...

PS, Maybe I'll grow my hair out.