Wednesday, February 24, 2010

cellphone pix & a peli-ism

{Peli at a fantastic dinner at Ruby River,
courtesy of a not-so-secret-secret-santa ;) }

{Raini singing/yelling; Peli hiding}

{so sweet}

{Raini loves her some ice cream}



{such a sweetie...}

{lickin' her chops and stretchin' out her big belly-
she reminds me of an old man after a big meal}

{blingin' shoes}

{her hair's finally long enough that it's starting to curl-
thus, the Wings above her ears}

{lately, she's been making this funny face where she puts her mouth
into an "O"... but it's been impossible to get a pic of it-
this is the closest I've gotten so far}

{lookin' at Peli... mischievous eyes}

{she's got the longest eyelashes EVER I swear!
and the biggest smile with those two little 'teefers'}


Yesterday, I'd had a morning from hell,
 and by the time Suka got home,
I was exhausted and emotional-
so he told me to lie down (yay!).
After I got up, I came out and said to Suka,
"Thanks for letting me take a nap."
...to which Peli replies,
"You're welcome."

1 comment:

The Hughes Family said...

Peli is so thoughful! Your kids are stinkin cute!