Friday, May 8, 2009

abc tag


A few friends have tagged me with this one, so here goes:
---
A - Age: 32
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning up the toys and junk that you end up having to clean up again and again every day (when you have kids)
D - Dog's name: Bronx (he's my family's dog, not really ours)
E - Essential start your day item: flat slushy Diet Mountain Dew and Undereye Concealer ;)
F - Favorite color: various shades of blue
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, a little guitar at one time
J - Job title: hairdresser and teacher, office administrator, now: Mom
K - Kid(s): One 3-yr-old boy and a girl coming on Monday!
L - Living arrangements: A 3-bedroom place that I love
M - Mom's name: Leslie Ann
N - Nicknames: Bert, Rude, Bee, Britt, Brittania
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Once when I was young I was severely dehydrated and stayed in the hospital; also after my surgery
P - Pet Peeve: bad drivers, really noisy chewing, Suka losing his keys/phone/everything else all the time!
Q - Quote from a movie: {We just watched Benjamin Button for the first time, and I loved this advice he gave to his daughter}
"For what it’s worth:
It’s never too late or, in my case, too early,
to be whoever you want to be.
There’s no time limit; stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it.
And I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of.
If you find that you’re not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
R - Right or Left-handed: Right
S - Siblings: Lance, Dallas, Matt, Houston
T - Time you wake up: Due to this lovely pregnancy, I've been waking up around 4am for about an hour, then going back to sleep until whenever Peli gets up-
U- Underwear: Gs
V - Vegetable you dislike: I honestly can't think of one right now! I like veggies and salads...
W - Ways you run late: I'm often a few minutes late! Either cuz it takes me awhile to get ready or cuz it takes forever to make sure you have everything you need for taking a kid along!
X - X-rays you've had: I had one two summers ago when I dropped a 19-pound frozen pot roast on my foot!! Other than that, I think just dental! I've never broken any bones or anything-
Y - Yummy food you make: Most of my faves are things I've stolen from other people! Spaghetti, homemade mac and cheese, chicken wings...
Z - Zoo favorite: I like water animals, but I do NOT like the way the zoo smells!

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Your baby is coming on Monday? Good luck!
By the way, that quote is awesome!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

How fun! I noticed the baby count down too!!! 6 days? What?!?! Are you really having a baby so soon? Can't believe it! Just wanted to wish you luck ahead of time! :) Hope all goes well!

Callaway Family Fun said...

So fun! I love that post. I can't believe you're having a baby on Monday...I just barely found out you were prego a couple months ago! Congrats & good luck!