1. What are you planning to do tomorrow?Clean up the house, do laundry, put away Peli's birthday stuff! Nothing too exciting...
-
2. Are you comfortable with your height?
This question made me think of elementary school, because I was taller than EVERYONE! (even the boys, except Bobby Smith!) But I was never uncomfortable with it, and especially since high school, I have LOVED being really tall. And watch out, cuz when I've got my big platform wedges on, I can be pushin' 6'2"...
-
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I would NEVER change my eye color. I'm happy with my greenies, which I got from my dad. I do love those light sky-blue eyes, though, that look almost see-through... and those dark brown-black eyes (which my hubs and son both have)...
-
4. How many pillows are on your bed?
Probably about 10! Suka's not big on pillows, but I LOVE lots of big soft pillows, and my little one does too! (Grandma taught him all about the importance of "Cold Pillows" in bed ;) )
-
5. Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
I go through periods of time when I think about a certain person for a while (different people each time).
-
6. When's the last time you cried?
Yesterday! I'm knocked up, so I cry pretty much once every day or two...
-
7. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
Hours and hours- one time, I was talking to my friend Brendan and we actually BOTH fell asleep for more than an hour before waking up and continuing our talk... so weird, I know!
-
8. How did you get your last bruise?
I get unexplained bruises all the time- what's up with that?! I think my last explainable bruise was from Peli accidentally whacking me.
-
9. Who is in your house right now?
Just the three of us: me, Suka, Peli
-
10. What' s your favorite season?
I love fall. But I love barbecuing and going to Bear Lake in the summer and I love winter clothes and boots!
-
11. Has it snowed recently?
yes
-
12. How many piercings do you have?
I have had SEVEN total (that sounds like alot!) but right now I just wear two.
-
13. Do you believe there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
No
-
14. Do you wanna have children?
Um... too late! jk- I always wanted alot of kids, like 5. Now I have one and another on the way.
-
15. Do you have any siblings?
4 brothers
-
16. Do you like to cuddle?
It depends- sometimes I need that affection, but most of the time, not so much. Is that bad?
-
17. Who was the last person you hugged?
My Dad. (awwwwww....)
-
18. Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
Yes, because I've had people tell me things that have surprised me! Some people have told me they think I'm really intimidating, while others see me as quieter and more reserved... still others have told me how sarcastic and full of attitude I am... so I do wonder cuz apparently I'm not consistent!
-
19. Are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
I love to be home, no question. But the occasional dinner out or movie is so fun!
-
20. Last time you went swimming?
September I think.
-
21. What do you want for your birthday?
I really want to go out to a movie and dinner! So fun. And I've been needing a new phone...
-
22. Anything you're giving up on?
Usually! No, that sounds bad. I don't like to think I give up on things, but once in a while I do throw my hands up and tell myself "I'm Done!" Does that count?
-
23. Do you hate being lonely?
I don't hate being alone, which is different. I'm fine on my own. But I do hate the feeling that something fantastic is going on and I'm missing it!
-
24. What hurts more, to forgive for someone's wrong-doing or to forget?
Forgiving can really hurt. Forgetting doesn't usually happen with me... something I've been working on since I got married...
-
25. Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see/hear it?
OH YES!! I'm horrible with this! Songs, movies, clothes, jewelry, places... everything reminds me of someone!
-
26. Do you think you can last in a relationship for over 3 months?
Been married for four years, so that's a start!
-
27. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Most of my best friends have been guys, actually! Almost all of them!
-
28. Have you ever been nice to someone who treated you like crap?
I need clarification: did they treat me like crap first? I've certainly been treated like crap AFTER I was nice. I'm generally not the person who is super-nice AFTER being treated like crap. I have a cold side, for sure.
-
29. Do you currently have a hickey?
No! and that question made me laugh.
-
30. Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?
No, but I ALMOST sent an email to the wrong person and it would have been scary...
-
31. When was the last time you got a haircut?
Way too long! I cut my own hair, and it's probably been 3 months (but I AM growing it out some)
-
32. Do you like movie nights?
Love movie nights, but we don't go out that much- we love to hang with Peli!
-
33. What color are your eyes?
green
-
34. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yes
-
35. When's the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with friends?
It had been years but Suka and Peli and I took booth pics last summer! Before that, I think it was like 8 years ago or something...
-
36. Are you mad about anything?
Not at this moment, but that changes about every 37 seconds...
-
37. Are you listening to music?
Not right now.
-
38. Are you planning on going to college?
Not currently- I went to about a year of college, and I've always been interested in going back. We'll see... I'm doing the young kid thing right now, and that's about all I can handle!
-
39. What Date will you never forget?
I had a date once that was straight out of a sitcom- I'd only met the guy once, and he was really sweet and nice, but he had the loudest, yelling voice EVER! even when he was just talking normal... I was SO uncomfortable while we were out eating but I was relieved that we were at Winger's cuz that's a louder place to be. It was like he was YELLING AT ALL TIMES! Like my hair would be blowing in the breeze of his voice from across the table! It was bad. It was one of those where I felt kind of bad not going out with him again because he was genuinely a good guy... but I just couldn't get over that one thing!
1 comment:
lol love the bad date story! I'll have to blog mine, it was right after the BL. and yes the work out video is seriously so fun I love it, I laugh during some of it cause my hips don't shake like theirs! hahaha have fun with it!
Post a Comment