Monday, March 2, 2009

Bday Party

---
We had a wonderful day, and the party was so fun!
Below is The Beloved Iron Man Cake:
A close-up of The Iron Man:
He spun around on that base so it looked like he was flying (the little boys loved that)
Dallas and Suz made their famous ribs which are the BOMB (thanks guys!)
The food was great... the whole day was just awesome.
Peli loved his gifts:
This racetrack was a hit (in fact, I think my brothers wanted a turn playing on it!)
Dallas helped me put it together!
This was what I got when I said "Okay, Look here and say cheese!"
Wubbs did great- Peli glanced up and went back to the important stuff.
Lighting the candles-
I love Peli's face here- we were singing to him-
Blowing out the candles-
I just cannot believe he is THREE!! I keep saying it and it's true.
Thanks to my parents, my brothers and their families, Suka,
everyone for such a wonderful day!
Even our friends Isei and Mary were able to stop by!
Awesome Birthday, Awesome weekend!
Love you guys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They party looked wonderful. I remember when my now 10 year old turned three...even now I can't understand where all the time has gone. It is such a blessing to be a witness to their lives as they grow and become unique individuals. Sorry we missed the party, after the Draper Open House we were all exhausted. Hope to meet up soon.

Sue said...

What a fun cake. You can just see the excitement in Peli's face. He's "3" wow!!!..That's a fun age. Time to potty train!!

The Memea family said...

What a cute little big man!! I love the shirt! It is crazy how time flies!