I have NOT made cookies from scratch, literally, in years.
Whenever I make them, they end up overcooked, or uneven, or weird-shaped.
I consider myself to be a decent cook,
but homemade cookies never seem to look and taste right!
BUT... the other day I saw this post on Kami's blog with some Special Secret Cookie Tips
and I was ... inspired.
So Peli and I got to work yesterday:
{I think this was his favorite part- pushing the dough out of ourSpecial Cookie Dough Spoon}
and look what we ended up with:
These cookies were perfectly-evenly-cooked-
not brown on the bottom and soft on top, like usual...
They tasted great and looked just as good!
Thanks to Kami (and her bro-in-law)
- and to Peli !!
Wish you could taste 'em!



4 comments:
there is nothing like homemade cookies! MMMM those look delicious!
Yay! I love that you are just as thrilled as I was to finally get it right! Thanks for the kuddos! Yours look great! Enjoy! :)
those look amazing!!! I really want to make them. post the recipe!!!!
I had to laugh, that's always what I've thought about my homemade cookies!! I can NEVER get 'em right no matter what recipe or how closely I try to follow it. They're always hard as rocks or blown up like little cakes. I gave up & my kids now think store bought dough is "making cookies".
Post a Comment