Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm Protesting.

Word on the street is that this chick:

is turning a year older today.

32 total years to be exact.

She kinda looks like me. I'm just sayin.

This got me thinking about the jam-packed year we've had.

Suka graduating from BYU, moving far far away (okay not that far),

my quitting my long-time job and doing the stay-at-home thing,

Suka starting a new job, a huge trip to Fiji to meet Suka's family,

a pregnancy [with a GIRL, no less!!], Matt's wedding, a new niece...

What an Insane Year!!

It's been full and crazy, but it's also been awesome.

I suppose I should say I'm so grateful for my experience...

Adding one more year's worth of wisdom

and character-building

and understanding

to my being and my world.

I'm not gonna say that.

As far as I'm concerned...

Another year OLDER?

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

13 comments:

david and kinsley harper said...

happy birthday!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Hope you had a HAPPPPPPPY Birthday!! I can tell you will always be young at heart...so who cares what the numbers say, right? Hope you post pix of how you celebrated soon!

I ALL of your family (not your & Suka's little fam)is always included in everything you do & talk about & think about. Obviously you are all very tight--that's so awesome!

Anyways, may the next year be even better & more full than the last (w/2 chillens to tend, that shouldn't be hard to achieve)....que Dios te Bendigas!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

That last comment was supposed to say "I LOVE HOW ALL YOUR FAMILY......". Sorry!@%)&^(!!!

Celeste Tabakece said...

Happy Happy Birthday again! I already commented on your facebook page :).

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Birthday - what an awesome year for your family! I can't believe how close your birthday is to Joe's!! You're practically twins - no, triplets. Let's not forget about Jake :)
I hope you have a great day!

Catherine said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! i hope your having a fabulous day all about YOU!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your day is wonderdul! Sounds like you have had a wonderful year!

Tara said...

Your posts are so dang cute! Happy Birthday. Wow you really are getting old. I can't wait to meet the little lady.

Anonymous said...

Brit,

You have definitely had a huge year. I hope you had a Freakin Awesome Birthday! I love you so much.

Love you,

Rachelle

Devri said...

Happy Birthday..

I don't know what older is..

Ask my kids they will tell you I am 21..

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brittany!

Ane said...

Happy Belated bday!! Hope it was wonderful!!

Sue said...

I remember when Les and I were preggers together. I think you and the twins were 2 weeks apart. What an incredible life you all are having. Congrats Britt. You have a wonderful family, and I just luv ya to death. Great post!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. I don't celebrate just on the day. At our house we have birthday week and birthday month. hugs and kisses