Thursday, February 12, 2009

Couple's 25 Questions...

25 Things About Us Tag
  • What are your middle names? Mine is Ann; Suka doesn’t have one (but his first name makes up for it: Sukanaivalu!)
  • How long have you been together? We met the last week of Feb. 2004 so we’ve known each other five years! We’ve been married for four.

  • How long did you know each other before you started dating? It was right off.
  • Who asked who out? At first- I was hesitant to get ‘too involved’ because I didn’t think Suka was really my type! He wasn’t like anyone else in my life or anyone else I’d dated. In the very beginning, he was really persistent and kept calling me.
  • How old are each of you? Both 31- but I’m six months older.
  • Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine! His are in Fiji.
  • Do you have any children together? Peli’s almost 3 and a girl on the way ;)
  • What about pets? No, but my family has Bronx.
  • Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Hard question! I would probably have to say Communication- not often, just once in a while. I’m a fast-talking, sarcastic haole chick and Suka’s an easy-going poly from the Bush! Really, if you think about it, I don’t know how we communicate as well as we do!
  • Did you go to the same school? No (unless you count that we both attended BYU at different times)
  • Are you from the same home town? SOOOO Not.
  • Who is the smartest? Depends.
  • Who is the most sensitive? Totally me. I swear Suka has armor on sometimes!
  • Where do you eat out most as a couple? We hardly ever eat out. On our anniversary we like to go to Tepanyaki. We also like Café Rio and L&Ls.
  • Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Fiji
  • Who has the craziest exes? We don’t talk a lot about our exes! Suka’s probably got a couple, but I have a couple who were funny-crazy, not CRAZY-crazy…
  • Who has the worst temper? Me, no question.
  • Who does the cooking? When we lived in Provo, it was Suka, but now it’s me. I feel like I have the time and energy now to try new things and plan out nice meals.
  • Who is more social? Tricky… probably me. Suka tends to be more reserved and quiet unless he’s with his friends or family… or he’s teasing me.
  • Who is the neat Freak? We both like things clean, but we’re not freaks about it.
  • Who is the more stubborn? Hello, have you met me?
  • Who hogs the bed? This is funny- when we were first married, Suka was a VIOLENT sleeper! He would swing his limbs around when he was totally sleeping- one time I even got a black eye! He’s cured of that now, but he still takes up more space- unless Peli’s sleeping with us, then HE does. The other thing is when I’m pregnant, I take up more space cuz I’m on my side, legs bent, pillow under belly, pillow between knees, blah blah blah… oh the joys…
  • Who wakes up earlier? When I was working, we woke up together, but now it’s Suka, unless Peli wakes up early.
  • Where was your first date? in Hawaii- we ate some lunch, drove to the beach and I met his aunt and uncle on the base.
  • Who has the bigger family? My immediate family is bigger but I think Suka’s extended family is probably bigger (he’s poly, after all)
  • Do you get flowers often? No- only when Suka’s really, really sorry about something and doesn’t know what else to do to say so:)
  • How do you spend the holidays? Depends- often with my family, eating and hanging out.

  • Who is more jealous? We’re not very jealous, really.
  • How long did it take to get serious? Maybe 3 months.
  • Who eats more? I eat more often, but Suka eats more at each sitting.
  • Who does the laundry? We both do- Suka helps with laundry a lot!
  • Who’s better with the computer? I’m a faster typer, other than that it's probably even.
  • Who drives when you are together? I used to drive all the time, now it’s probably even.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute tag! I liked getting to know you guys a little better!

Lizzy said...

This was so fun to read about you guys!

Jennie Minor said...

so fun! I loved looking at these pics. It reminded me of when you two were first together. Oh I miss you Britt!