Thursday, January 22, 2009

it's been HOW LONG?!

1/22/05
Today's our Four Year Anniversary and I cannot believe it!
Above: us coming out of the Mt. Timp. Temple
Below: me and the Boyz- Ife, Pate, Matt, Hoot, Lance, Saki
Suka's family wasn't able to attend, so his boyz were his family for the day
Me and the Girlz: Natalie and Kriss with me,
Mom, Becky, V and Celeste in front
Mom, me and Suka
(my Dad was there, but was seriously ill and not in the pic)
All the Crazy Boys: Hoot, Matt, Suka, Pate, Ife
Dad, Lance, Saki- you can see NONE of them are Hams...
All the fam & friends-
just me

Poor Dallas was on his mish, so he wasn't at our wedding-
you can see him "in spirit" in the poster to the far left-
these are two of his friends/bruddas, who showed up on his behalf
to sing us a gorgeous song!
Us at the reception-
Our friends not only helped with the delish food,
they also put on a full-PCC-style performance with dances from all the islands-
It was a perfect day- everything went smoothly
and it was so fun to enjoy the day with our friends and family.
We were overwhelmed with love!
Thanks so much to everyone who made that day possible.
And thanks to Suka, who's kept my life crazy ever since...



15 comments:

Jessica Wilcox said...

So... Is it weird that I am teary eyed, reading this and seeing the memory of that day? Perhaps it's because I'm looking forward to a temple marriage one day, or that I'm so happy for you, that you found a man that brings you such joy.. Or that you were sealed.. I don't know. Just know, that I am so happy for you Brit. I know we weren't super close friends, I always knew you deserve the ultimate happiness, you're definitely a special woman! *so it makes me happy to know you are.* :) Love you. OH and BTW, your picture are GORGEOUS!!

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Anniversary!! No wonder your son is so gorgeous, look where he came from. Now a daughter from that gene pool? You are going to have fun keeping the boys away from her!
Congratulations you crazy kids :)

Lacey said...

You looked so gorgeous on your big day! It's so fun to look back on wedding pictures. Happy anniversary!

The Porters said...

I didnt realize you were pregnant! Congrats to you. Hope you havent had too much sickness or none at all ;) So do you know what you are having?

The Varo's said...

woohoo! congratulations on making it to four years. what would we do without these crazy fijian husbands? life would be pretty boring!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

What a beautiful bride you were!! Looks like a very fun wedding day you had too, I'm sorry we missed it...I mean where else on the mainland are you gonna' find poly dancers like that?? Thanks for sharing these pictures & Happy Anniversary!! (Hope you did something romantic before baby #2 sucks away even more of life as you once knew it...ha!)

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Happy Anniversary guys! Hope you had a great one. You are so beautiful Britt! Your reception was such a blast! Love the flashback!

Sue said...

I'll never forget that day..Why you ask?

Because my sweet "hub" (who never says more than 2 words) said this was such an incredible wedding. He said he never felt so much love as he did at the reception. It really touched him, and me. Together we shared a B and S moment that we will cherish forever..

Happy Anniversay!!!

Catherine said...

happy anniversary!!! you look beautiful!!!! Heres to another 4 years of the happy love you have for eachother :)

Lindsey S. said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jennie Minor said...

I remember that day! That is still the best reception that I have been to. The food was AMAZING and the entertainment was AWESOME! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I love your wedding photos, you were a stunning bride!

Happy anniversary and here's to many, many more!

The Memea family said...

A little late but congrats! Beautiful pictures!

Belle said...

I love seeing wedding photos! Thank you :) Doesn't time fly! And I didn't realize you were pregnant! How fun! My sister in law just had twin girls today!!! How have you been feeling?

Belle said...

I was also going to say-you are gorgeous!