===
- The last good thing that came in the mail was new bras I'd ordered. And my headache medicine.
- This week I'm grateful for priesthood blessings.
- The most delicious thing ever is I can't remember what it's called but I've always loved that dessert that has layers of chocolate pudding and white cream, with a crust and chocolate bar shavings on top! Someone help me out...
- One thing that inspires me is my son and the things he says.
- I'm most happy when I am relaxed, with my family, or when I've accomplished something.
- All the roads we have to walk along teach us things that change who we are (and we can usually make choices that will determine whether we are changed for the better or for the worse).
- As for the weekend, I'm looking forward to the Big Game, seeing my family, and having Suka home.
4 comments:
I think the dessert you are talking about is mud pie??? At least that's what we call it. It's my favorite too!!! Happy Birthday to everyone!
I LOVE that dessert too.If it's the one I'm thinking about and now craving,is the chocolate bucket parfait at KFC? Haha. Cute post Brittany! See you Saturday!
Ditto to your most happy moments: I'm also happy when I accomplish something, even if it's as little (or huge) as putting the laundry away.
I always called that dessert sex in a pan (it's that good)..whatever, like you haven't ever heard the "s" word..
Post a Comment