I think that what is cookin' a pig in the umu- Lickin' it before you kill it.
That first kiss gags me every time I see that picture!P.S. You have officially been "boo-ed" so go see the post on 10/28 to pick up your treat! ;)
That last picture reminds me of my hometown. No one knew how to stop at a stop sign it might have helped if it was written more than once. I love that you are always finding the funniest pictures. Hows the pregnancy going? nancy
i keep looking at the car in the water, thinking, "no way." but i guess WAY.
That stop sign cracks me up! Because begging usually works when a desire to follow the law is not enough.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think that what is cookin' a pig in the umu- Lickin' it before you kill it.
That first kiss gags me every time I see that picture!
P.S. You have officially been "boo-ed" so go see the post on 10/28 to pick up your treat! ;)
That last picture reminds me of my hometown. No one knew how to stop at a stop sign it might have helped if it was written more than once. I love that you are always finding the funniest pictures. Hows the pregnancy going? nancy
i keep looking at the car in the water, thinking, "no way." but i guess WAY.
That stop sign cracks me up! Because begging usually works when a desire to follow the law is not enough.
Post a Comment