Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Got an Award !!


I just got this award from The Mama Hood, which is so sweet! She runs a handful of fantastic blogs (including one with nothing but Polynesian recipes !!)

Here's the meaning of the award: “This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy]. ...and the blogs aim to show the marvels of friendship… Let’s try to give more attention to them!"

On a serious note- I've only been blogging since March or April, and I have been nothing short of AMAZED at how many old friends I have found, and how much better I'm able to keep in touch with family... it has been a blessing in my life, no doubt.

As the recipient of this award, I must select further winners of this award! [I haven't awarded anyone else yet... but I'll get on that right away!]

No comments: