Even though I'm really happy to be able to stay home with Peli now, I miss seeing my mom and family every single day, and Epeli misses her too... he asks for Gwamma every day. I'm so grateful that they built such a special and strong relationship.
-
A couple of years ago, I borrowed a poem from a friend and "edited" it to fit into our circumstances at the time (when my mom was watching Peli in the day). I came across it recently and thought I'd share:
=====
Dear Grandma
-
I'm your baby grandson
the littlest one of all,
and although I'm still a baby,
my heart is not that small.
-
My mom says you are special
and it's true, I'd even bet,
that you are the greatest grandma
a child could ever get.
-
I know you're there, all the time,
to hold me in your arms,
and I know you are in love with me,
my smile, my coos, my charms.
-
I'm glad I get to stay with you
in the day, right from the start,
and you'l always have a special place
in my and my mom's hearts.
===
1 comment:
You made your mom's day...
We love it when our little ones want to be with us..
It's a funny thing when I think of my 2 g-mas I don't remember being with them very much..
I pray our g-kids will treasure our moments together...(just one more reason to blog)
Post a Comment