Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some Random "News". Because I Like It.

The Dark Knight has broken ANOTHER record. It has currently hit the $400 million mark. The record, though is that it did it in EIGHTEEN DAYS- the fastest ever. Cra-Zy. The prior record holder was Shrek 2, which did it in 43 days.


Rumor is that Toni Braxton is headed for Dancing With The Stars. Weird Thing? That she quit her Las Vegas long-term contracted show after just a number of days due to her heart condition. I don't get it. DWTS will be nothing but all-day-long rehearsals... is it just me or is that fishy?!

Lisa Marie Presley is having TWINS! Another Cra-Zy!! The reason I used this mag cover as the pic was cuz look how beautiful her daughter Riley is...

In Germany, female police officers now have "Bulletproof Bras" available. No, this is not a joke. They are cotton-based with no metal (the metal in many officers' bras were causing "problems" apparently.) That's just funny to me... and I do love to tease my bro Matt about weird German news. Click HERE to read the whole story.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

My goodness girl, I am SOOO going to come to your blog to read the news everyday now!

You're my Gossip columnist starting today!

Jennie Minor said...

The Presley woman look great. It is amazing what technology can do! I don't think the Precilla is pretty anymore. One too many face lifts.

tiki_lady said...

roflrofl, OHHHH me, too. You will be the one to keep me in the know! Oh yeah, what up with Toni? totally bogus, maybe she is bankrupt again. Come on, dancing with the stars?? That is like the celebs who are on that weight loss thing. They get the D listers and try to bring them up to the A list.