Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just Cuz I Needed a Laugh

This is the Best. Sign. Ever. It Completes Me.





Go Football Gramma!




(Tin Signs available HERE.)


**PS: Today is Fresh Breath Day. Gotta Mint?

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first one. Sometimes I feel like people just don't get me, or they think I'm a bi***.

Holly said...

heart the sarcasm poster. totally had it on my bedroom wall in college. ah, memories!

my fav is the tagline, "like we need your support."

Kathleen said...

Hey! Loved your comment and just wanted to say thanks! I enjoy your blog as well! I was going to ask how you got to my blog, but I see that my fabulous ex-roomie Holly has commented on this post as well! You are welcome to continue reading my blog, I'm sure you'll find them just as ridiculous/amusing! I will continue to read yours as well! Oh, by the way--your little one is absolutely beautiful!

Mindi said...

i'm pretty sure that the "i used to care but now i take a pill for that" was designed for me.

sad but true.

love that stuff!@!!

Jennie Minor said...

Faiga, LOVE the pic of the grandma! SO funny!
I am laughing at your comment that you left on my blog. There is NOTHING sexy about me right now. My face is fat, I can't see my feet, I am pretty sure I have cankles...gotta love it though. CALL ME! We need to catch up.

tiki_lady said...

ok, I sooo have to snag these! Hello, these are me! I tend to have a very sarcastic humor. More so in real life, I tend to keep it on the down low on the net, because people can get so bent not being able to read tone of voice, or body language! The pill poster seems to sum up the season I am in.
I don't really care. I am what I am. LOL! great post!