Tuesday, July 12, 2011

well Hello There!

Yes, I've apparently been on an unplanned bloggin' hiatus.
I was completely wrapped up in the entire Casey Anthony trial...
and don't even get me started on that! :(
---
We also had a lil trip to The Bear Lake for the holiday,
so here's a bit of catch-up...
First, Peli's Hulk tattoo
-
He's been very proud of it, and has since gotten
a Spiderman one
-
Raini holding up her BELOVED "Babeee"
-
-
Happy Girl
-
That's Wubbs and Peli (center) at the lake,
heading out to the new "Relaxation Station."
[I know you are all shocked at the fact that someone
in my family purchased anything called the Relaxation
Station.  No comment on that.]
That's Brookelle on the station, and Chandler far right-
-
Halle decided she was gonna ride the jetski, so Lance
let her 'ride' for a while...
-
-
Brookelle, Peli, Rylie, (another cousin I can't tell which one!) and Wubbs
-
Suz and Sharae
-
-
Wubbs and Pel
-
Raini and Sharae chowin...
-
Rain marchin around like she owns the place
-
A bit blurry, but that's Becky strappin' the kids into the Rhino for
a ride.  Note: The big white thing to the left is actually the boys'
weight-lifting thing, so they can stay in shape while on vacay.
(And I use the word "shape" loosely... haha jk)
-
Someone still hates wearing shirts.  Hopefully I can do something
about that before she's 30...
-
Off to the mountains!
(Lance and fam, with Peli)
Note: Yes, they did get pulled over by police.
And yes, Lance did talk his way out of it.
-
Let Me Out !!
-
Dad and Hoot, chillin with their aloe lotion.
-
I'm pretty sure Suz spends 98% of her day holding Sharae
back from running completely away.  Like to a different town!
-
-
Peli and Wubbs on the pool slide
-
Sharae ready to hit the lake.
Someone told us she has "Reynolds Legs."
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
(ok, i do.)
-
Rain and her lil pigtails.
Note: she had tried to apply lip color- with dad's red pen...
-
Living the Good Life.
Food, drink, video games...
I do love the way he's sitting!
-
Fun trip to Bear Lake, Fun to see the fam,
Fun to get away, also Fun to get home and get the kids
back into their routine.
And Fun to be officially off my unofficial blog hiatus.  ;)

No comments: