Alyssa Milano is a great 'tweeter.' She is on Twitter @alyssa_milano and she posts VERY interesting, captivating and intelligent things. Last week, she posted a link to an article titled, "20 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Sunday." Here's a shot at my answers this week:
1.What did I learn last week?
--That I have lots of tender mercies in my everyday life. I'm surrounded by good people and I'm blessed with sweet surprises every now and then.
-
2.What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
--My mom telling me my house was "so clean." (I know, it sounds dumb but who doesn't want their mom to tell them that?!)
**OH!! And making my OWN LAUNDRY DETERGENT! Even I can't believe I did it.
-
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
--I don't know about 'moment,' but my parents came for a quick visit and that was awesome.
-
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
--Get through some of the boxes I've ignored. And watch the Burn Notice premiere ;)
-
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
--Stay on budget.
-
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
--Letting myself get over-anxious when there's no need.
-
7.What was last week’s biggest time sink?
--Watching the Casey Anthony trial. I'm obsessed. I followed the story daily when it was actually happening three years ago, so now that the trial is playing out, it's so personal and tragic, and the process is so fascinating. I'm definitely invested.
-
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
--Not that I can think of.
-
9.What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
--Those ignored boxes.
-
10.What opportunities are still on the table?
--A possible bonus from one of Suka's jobs. (yay!!) And my possibly doing some work from home.
-
11.Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
--Yes! One of my brothers, an old friend I wanted to call a few days ago but didn't and one of my cousins.
-
12.Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
--Yes, my bishop's wife and sunday school teaching partner. She did something awesome for me last week and it made me feel very special and important, and was completely self-less and sweet. Also, one of my brothers and my mom.
-
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
--This one's got me thinking....
-
14.What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
--1. Potentially buy a house (??), 2. Continue working on savings and paying off student loans, 3. Keeping my kids happy and healthy
-
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
--Yes. I believe (and hope) I'm working toward all three.
-
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
--1. Settling in to our new job and security, 2. obvious, 3. there are about 248 answers for this one.
-
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
--Again, sounds small but a couple of my fave TV shows will be starting up! Fun! And we've got a restaurant giftcard we may be able to use. Also Fun!! nuthin' big.
-
18.What are my fears?
--Losing someone I love. Struggling financially. Health problems for me or my family/friends.
-
19.What am I most grateful for?
--My children and hubs. My family. Our health and blessings. My AWESOME HOUSE!!
-
20.If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with?
--My kids, husband, parents, brothers and their families.

No comments:
Post a Comment