Friday, May 20, 2011

When?

  1. When you are angry, how do you look?  Shoulders tense and shrugged, eyebrows tight, teeth grinding...
  2. When are you happiest?  With my kids (when they aren't fighting or throwing a tantrum, mind you!); Enjoying a great movie or show; Hangin' with my fam; Sharing ideas, laughs and thoughts
  3. When have you felt lonely?  The few weeks after having my daughter; when I was in college (weird, right?)
  4. When do you feel proud?  When I accomplish a daunting task; When I make a great-tasting meal or new recipe for my family; When we've made our kid's birthday special; When my brothers make me proud
  5. When was the last time you cried and why?  A couple of days ago- I was having 'a moment'... a bit overwhelmed with two cranky kids one loooong morning...
  6. When a friend was in an embarrassing situation, what did you do?   Help her.  And laugh.
  7. When it might hurt their feelings, how do you feel about telling your friends the truth?  There have been times I have not been completely honest, if I felt it was an unnecessary opinion or piece of information.  But there have been times I've been painfully honest, if I felt it would help that person or our relationship... or my own conscience.  That can be very difficult, and it can tear you apart OR bring you super close.
  8. When might it be bad to be honest?  To hurt someone's feelings for no good reason is unnecessary.
  9. When someone picks on someone else, how do you feel? What do you do?  Immediately, it makes me completely uncomfortable.  I will defend someone if I can, and I've also told someone they've taken it too far and asked them to stop.  That's not easy to do, but it's certainly worth it.  I also wonder why the 'picker' needs to do it... there's usually a deep reason.
  10. When were you frightened?  When my daughter was admitted to the hospital at seven months old with dehydration.  When my brother went down in a football game and couldn't move.  When my mom was in the middle of some serious medical issues last year.
  11. When you have a problem who do you talk to? Why?   My mom.  I feel like she understands alot of my problems and complaints, she knows me better than anyone, and she's there to listen and help.

No comments: