Okay, not really that important.
But cool!
First- a Peli-ism.
One night, Peli was sitting on my mom's lap watching TV.
She was working- concentrating very hard- on a Sudoku puzzle,
which looks like this:
If you've not played Sudoku, the goal is to try to figure out which
numbers go into which slot to make all the lines hold all the numbers...
[cue headache].
So, mom's focused on her puzzle and after a minute,
Peli goes, "One Two Eight Eight Two One!!"
It took her a sec to realize that Pel- her dear, sweet, 4-yr-old g-son,
was teasing her! He continued on, yelling a variety of different
number combinations that kept her from being able to concentrate.
It was quite hysterical.
She finally gave up, but to this day, when it's time for bed Peli gives
hugs and kisses and says, "Grandma! Remember- One Two Eight Eight Two One!"
-
Topic Number Two is something so cool that I just had to post about it.
One of the only 'girlie' things I'd admit to doing regularly is painting my toenails.
Every couple of weeks, I give myself a lil 'pedi' and paint my toes some
strange, dark shade that my dad's sure to make fun of.
Well, a few weeks ago I got a professional catalog that said the nail
polish giant OPI was introducing a black topcoat called "Black Shatter"-
that cracks apart as it dries, revealing the base color underneath!
Tell me that's not freakin' awesome.
A pro's pic looks like this (with silver underneath):
-
My cellphone pic of my toes looks like this (with yellow underneath):
I cannot say enough about this stuff- I LOVE it!
I've had it for a few weeks and have already tried it
over several different shades.
If you are a lover of nail polish, you gotta give this a try!
-
Topic Three is a website I 'stumbled upon' via a facebook friend-
it's StumbleUpon.com. You choose from different interests-
you can choose one or several- and then click the button "Stumble"
and it pulls up a random website related to the topic(s) you'd chosen.
You can browse around, or you may click it as a "favorite" so you
can come back to it later... and then click "Stumble" again and it
pulls up another site! I have found some really cool stuff that has been
entertaining, funny or interesting...
If you like to surf around the web- or you have a few 'bored' minutes,
you gotta check it out.
BUT- a fair warning- it is slightly addicting. And by slightly, I mean this:
-
Topic Four isn't really a topic-
but we were at the mall on Saturday and of course we had to get some
booth pix! So here are a few samples...
-
-
-
{I love all Peli's faces- what's up with that?!!}
-
-
{This is me talking. or puckering?}
-
{Glad Suka's paying attention...}
-
Happy Wednesday!












No comments:
Post a Comment