Wednesday, October 27, 2010

observant much?

Last night was Opening Night of the NBA's regular season...
and Shaq & the Celtics were playing Miami and 'the Big Three'...
-
Of course Suka, being the NBA Freak-a-zoid he is, was watching 
all the pre-game chat, interviews, shoot-around, etc.  On two TVs.
-
-
The kids were just playing with their toys on the floor (naively, I didn't
think they were paying attention to the TV...)
-
After about a half hour, Peli comes up to me as sincere as can be
and asks,
"Mom- Is this game only for Brown Guys?"
-
I had to take a minute to compose myself, I was laughing
so hard.  And then I said, "Pretty much, yeah!"
Awesome.
-
-
PS- My Shaq beat the Heat.  That's him above, dunking.
Thank you very much.
---
PPS- If you missed it, Adidas has some funny new commercials
with Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose and the
Ninja-kung-fu-master-naked-bad-guy from The Hangover-
here's one, and more can be seen HERE
-if you can't see the video below, click the play button at bottom left
or click the link above-

1 comment:

Ethan & Amy said...

Naked bad guy. How would you know such things?

Alan Garner: Do you know if the hotel is pager friendly?
Lisa: What do you mean?
Alan Garner: I'm not getting a sig' on my beeper.
Lisa: I'm not sure.
Alan Garner: Is there a payphone bank? Buncha payphones? Business.
Lisa: Umm, there's a phone in your room...
Alan Garner: That'll work.