So, last night Suka showed me this lovely portrait he'd created:
My first question was "Why am I pregnant?"
then "Why am I wearing glasses? And a fireman's hat?" oh dear.
And "Is there something wrong with Peli's eye or is he a pirate?"
"And why are you a cowboy?"
"And why does our 8 month old have boobs?"
"Do you even know what we look like?!"
-
Once Peli saw it, he wanted to "Play"...
so here is Peli's version of us:
Not too shabby!
Other than I don't get why Raini is a Basketball-playing Police Officer.
-
Here's my version, which clearly is not as fun as the boyz' versions
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com



2 comments:
too cute! I like Peli's alot and maybe suka just knows you will be having another baby!
LOL!
The drawing made my laugh. Thanks for brightening up my thursday morning!
Post a Comment