Monday, January 25, 2010

Amazing Haiti Songs

In case you missed the Hope for Haiti telethon,
Every single performance was AWESOME.
These were my favorites:


Kid Rock, Sheryl Crowe, Keith Urban:
LEAN ON ME


Justin Timberlake, Matt Morris:
HALLELUJAH


Christina Aguilera: LIFT ME UP


Jay-Z, Rihanna, Bono, The Edge: STRANDED



A few others I loved:



2 comments:

Angie said...

such good performances! I loved alicia keys as well. Love me some matt morris and justin timberlake too.

beyonce was good, but i couldn't get past those awful bangs of hers. aghh.

Sue said...

great music for such a good cause.

A little girl in church yesterday was trying to collect money to help out the kids in Haiti. She said "I feel so bad for all those kids. This came from a girl who not long ago lived in an orphanage in china and was adopted by a couple in our ward.Sweet huh?

The hearts are made by pushing on the alt button on the left side of your keyboard, letting go quickly and immediately pushing down on the number 3 on the far right side of your keyboard. ♥

I had to practice a few times.