Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shaq Vs.

Did anyone else watch this last week??
Shaq went up against Ben Roethlisberger, playing QB in football...
Being a slightly-biased Shaq fan, I still have to say that
IT WAS SO FUN TO WATCH!!!
Shaq and Ben were hilarious, talking smack and making fun of each other,
then they played against each other. Ben won, but not before
Shaq ran off the sidelines, caught an interception and took it to the house-
(totally illegal but hilarious...)
-
Anyway, tonight, Shaq is going up against these two:
yeah, that's Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh...
at:
Beach Volleyball!!
haha
As much goofing off as Shaq does, when it comes to the
competition, he takes it seriously.
you should watch this show!

4 comments:

RazakFamily said...

I so want to watch this. I love Shaq, and think he's so funny....
Can't wait to watch tonight :)

Joe and Marci said...

I just like the pink panties.

Rachelle said...

I recorded the show last week. I love Shaq too. I am watching it tonight for sure. I am excited to see him and Lebron play together. Can you say bye bye Lakers!

Abby said...

I'm a HUGE Shaq fan! Thanks for reminding me! I'm gonna set a record series setting for the show! Shaq's my All-time favorite...well, maybe 1b next to Jordan 1a favorite! Definitely favorite active player.

Nox