Zap2It held a huge survey to find out people's fave
TV characters of the last decade.
Here are some of my faves from the winners:
-
-
Best Boss: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, NCIS
-
Best President: David Palmer, 24
(am I the only one who, when I see him doing Allstate commercials,
can only think "President Palmer. President Palmer." ??)
-
Best Voiceover: Michael Westen, Burn Notice
-
Best Spy/Secret Agent: Sarah Walker, Chuck
-
Best Anti-Hero: Greg House, House
-
Best Doctor: Greg House, House
-
Best Sidekick: Sam Axe, Burn Notice
-
Best Forensics Expert: Abby Sciuto, NCIS
-
Best Exes: Michael and Fiona, Burn Notice
---
to see the other winners, click HERE
2 comments:
i don't usually vote but I would totally vote for President Palmer! and ooohhhhh I love me some gregory house.
Did you see that LL Cool J is in the new NCIS Los Angeles? I am so excited. I have never seen NCIS but I will for sure watch this new one.
Love you,
Shell
Post a Comment