First off: What Made Me Happy Today...
as I did at my first appointment. (meaning: I've lost my baby weight
from this pregnancy!! YAY!) Now all I have to do is lose what I'm still
hanging onto from my FIRST pregnancy and I'll be good to go!
===
===
Second: My Cuz/Sister Candisse was in a HORRIBLE car
accident late last week. We are so grateful she's alive and
[slowly] healing. Look at this:
Finally: Here are my darlings







3 comments:
You are awesome! Losing all your baby weight from this pregnancy already is amazing!!! That is something to be proud of! Way to Go! And your little Darlings are too cute for words! So precious!
Congrats on the baby weight... Beau is one and I'm still working on it :(
I can't believe Candisse was in that car!!!!!! What a miracle that she's okay.
Your kids are just so beautiful, you are an awesome mommy.
Your kids are so cute, I just love seeing pictures of them :) and I'm glad your cousin is ok, that looks terrible! And congrats on the weight, good job!
Post a Comment