I love this post! I sooo want the costume, and the makeup...you want to do my makeup again this halloween? I know exactly how I want it :) You are so good at remembering people's b-day Britt,you always make a special effort, that's one of the many things I love about you :)
5 comments:
where do you find these?! So great!
The make up is the best!!!
Thanks for the smile today!
Thank you again for my b-day post!! I know I already thanked you but it was "just what the ole gal needed"♥
I love this post! I sooo want the costume, and the makeup...you want to do my makeup again this halloween? I know exactly how I want it :) You are so good at remembering people's b-day Britt,you always make a special effort, that's one of the many things I love about you :)
LOL!!!!!
Post a Comment