First, the baby dropped yesterday!! YAY!!
So I've actually been able to BREATHE and get into a
somewhat comfortable position!
-
Also, my sweet sisters-in-law
and cousins threw me a lil baby girl shower on Saturday!
It was SO FUN to hang out with Grandma, Sue, Marci,
Cand, Shell, Lynds, Rhonda, Beck, Suz, Brianna and everyone!
Let's just say I'm no longer worried about not having any baby girl clothes.
Thanks to everyone for the lovely presents for little Raini,
and for taking the time and effort to come hang out!
It's always humbling to have people do stuff like this for you,
especially for a second baby.
Having knocked-up-brain like I do, I forgot to take pictures,
but as soon as everyone else posts or emails some, I'll let ya know!
A BIG HUGE thanks to Becky and Shell!
Love you!
PS- I had to use this pic because Grandma Leslie's present included
some of these "Baby Leg Warmers," which I'd never seen or heard of!
Hilarious!

7 comments:
How much fun was that? I love doing things like that...LOVE IT! I'm so glad you got everything you needed. I love you, and can't wait for this beautiful little girl to be here...I'm waiting!
What I wasn't invited? we would have came and did a show for it!!
oh well, when you have her, I have something for her!
It was such a fun shower! I'm glad you can breathe now...just in time to handle the sweltering heat :)
I can't wait to see your little princess!
Your soo cute britney! I love reading your blog! Keep us posted on the baby!
I am so excited for you, I saw the pictures on Sue's blog. Looked beautiful!
Here's to breathing easier and being more comfortable!
Those leg warmers stole the show! How cute were they?
I luv the name Loraini♥ (raini)
K... I love the baby legs!! They have them for boys and I totally put them on Ty when he first started crawling. I'm so happy to hear the baby dropped!
Post a Comment