- My uncle once: helped me fix a flat tire I suffered after being run off the road by a crazy motorcycle driver who had been following us and chasing us down for miles!
- Never in my life: have I had, or will I have, the desire to jump out of a plane, off a building or off a cliff! If you like that kind of stuff, more power to ya, but I have no desire.
- When I was five: our next door neighbor was a lady named Vada, who I called Auntie Vada. Every morning she’d sit on her front porch, smoke a cig and braid her long, blonde hair up over her head like a crown. My mom used to do my hair like that sometimes too. And Auntie Vada made the best peanut butter cookies, too.
- High School was: fine! I learned a lot about myself and other people, and tried to do well in school. I didn’t have a lot of the drama everyone else seems to have.
- I will never forget: the first time I thought I’d met the man I thought I’d marry.
- I once met: President Monson and he made fun of Dallas’ backwards baseball hat! We also met John Lithgow once at LaBeau’s up at Bear Lake.
- There’s this girl I know who: is the only person I can think of who really betrayed me as a friend.
- Once, at the store: I had to stop and leave everything and RUN to the bathroom cuz I was gonna be sick! So lame.
- By noon, I’m usually: running out of energy… getting tired (I blame pregnancy)
- Last night: We saw Monsters vs. Aliens and ate Chinese takeout (both are rare for us!)
- If I only had: the chance to meet Suka’s parents! That would be awesome. (It would also be fantastic to have enough $$ to pay off our car and student loan!)
- Next time I go to church: I’ll only have about a month left of pregnancy!
- What worries me most: I usually worry about losing someone or someone getting hurt, BUT lately, I’ve been worrying that I’ll be the one lost… and then what would my poor hubs do with two kids!?!?!
- When I turn my head left, I see: the wall.
- When I turn my head right, I see: Peli sleeping on his stomach (the way I sleep when I’m not knocked up).
- You know I’m tired when: I have no patience and get short-tempered!
- What I miss most about the eighties: the hair! And neon freaky clothes. And makeup.
- If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: that’s hard! Probably one of the characters that gets to use smart-alec statements to teach someone a lesson…
- By this time next year: I’ll have TWO kids! A FOUR year old and a baby who’s almost ONE!
- A better name for me would be: I never thought “Brittany” fit me at all! But I also don’t know what name would… any ideas?!
- I have a hard time understanding: how the people I see on talk shows and court shows on TV actually make through life. They are CRAZY! And not-so-bright. I know, I'm mean?
- If I ever go back to school: I always wanted to go into medicine. Love surgery.
- You know I like you if: I tease you. I don’t make fun of people I don’t like. That really doesn’t make sense, does it!
- If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my parents.
- Take my advice: When deciding whether to marry someone, things like kindness, patience and helpfulness are infinitely more important than other things that seem so important when you’re young.
- My ideal breakfast is: I love my dad’s hash browns, and Suka’s eggs. And bacon on toast with ketchup- my mom’s special version of a breakfast BLT.
- A song I love, but do not have is: there’s no way I can answer this one…
- If you visit my hometown, I suggest: It’s a pretty big city with lots to do… maybe a football game?!
- Why won’t people: treat their kids better?
- If you spend the night at my house: we’re usually chillin’ with some grub and a dvd. We used to be night owls, but with me being pregnant now… not so much!
- I’d stop my wedding for: if I thought I was making a mistake, I guess.
- The world could do without: prejudice.
- I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ewwwwwwww I can’t even think of anything!
- My favorite blonde is: my mom.
- Paper clips are more useful than: rubber bands. Okay, probably not.
- If I do anything well, it’s: debate or argue a point.
- And by the way: I’m really really really ready for nicer weather.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
37 Things Tag
Posted by
Brittany
on
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brittany does fit you. But "Britt" fits better.
It sounds like your from England with a tad bit of attitude.
Actually I could see you with a guys name.. I luv girls with names like Taylor, Dakota or Scout.
Good thing I never had a girl huh? actually we were going to name our girl Sacha Noel..Sacha works for girl or guy.
The other day I heard a couple naming their daughter "Haven"...Love, love that one!
okay I loved this! I am laughing at a lot of them!!!! Britt I miss you!!
You are so funny girl! You remind me of this mama..not sure if you have read her blog yet, I am sure you will like it!
http://fussypants.typepad.com/
Post a Comment