These are pics of celebrities
when they were just wee-ladies (and gents).
Can you guess the celebrity they grew into?
---
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

=====
Ready for the answers?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You think you got 'em all right??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OK here you go:
1. Britney Spears
2. Angelina Jolie (isn't she cute?!)
3. Drew Barrymore
4. Eminem
5. Jennifer Lopez
6. Julia Roberts (she's a doll too!)
7. Leo DiCaprio
2 comments:
I got them all right except Julia Roberts! The blonde hair threw me off! The chips were milk chocolate/white chocolate. They were the only ones I had on hand!!! They were yummy and I think my mom used the word "deadly". HOpe you had a good birthday <3
I missed almost all of them. That is fun to see them so young!
Post a Comment