Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today is Umbrella Day

Today is Umbrella Day- which is fitting, since it's raining here where I am.
Here- some umbrella ideas...
{Umbrella Helmet}
{Shoe Umbrellas}
{ummmm.... rriigghhtt...}
{umbrella with "full coverage" (sounds like a bra)}
{umbrella for you AND the person you're walking next to}
{...and, of course, the only umbrella I can't live without=
Rihanna's Umbrella. Ella. Ella. Eh.}
Happy Umbrella Day!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I wish it were raining.It is soo snowing right now. I am ready for spring.

Looking forward to Friday. Hope we have good weather.

See ya then!

Devri said...

I wish I had an umberella for my car, I just washed that dumb thing!

I loved your last post btw- I don't know why it didn't come up through google.. I want to come play with you and sue!!!

mary said...

lol! i love this post girl. favorites? definitely the helmet and of course, rihannas! happy umbrella day!