
So, I emailed Suka the same 20 questions I answered a few days ago about him... and he DID it!! I must say, he did pretty well. I did add a few comments of my own, of course...
-
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR WIFE? -by Suka
- She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Either E! TV, NCIS or House
- You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? Ranch or House ( I don’t know anything about salad dressing) {true. he doesn't}
- What's one food she doesn't like? My favorite- fish heads {uh, yeah! i did try them once, though, so I do deserve a few bravery points...}
- You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order? *Food: Chicken, steak, or shrimp *Drink: Water or juices
- Where did she go to high school? Timpview High
- What size shoe does she wear? 9 {close}
- If she was to collect anything, what would it be? She used to collect those tiny glasses with pictures on it. {those would be shot glasses ;) }
- What is her favorite type of sandwich? I think she like all types of sandwiches {I do LOVE hot roast beef and provolone, but I will admit that with this pregnancy, I've craved all kinds of sandwiches- as long as they have tomatoes!}
- What would this person eat every day if she could? salad
- What is her favorite cereal? "Grandma’s Cereal," my son's favorite {that would be what we call Life cereal. I also LOVE cracklin' oat bran but I rarely eat cereal}
- What would she never wear? Really short sleeved shirt {I was surprised he answered with that! It's true- I'm not comfortable with cap-sleeves or really short sleeves!}
- What is her favorite sports team? BYU
- Who did she vote for? I don’t know {I was actually ill and didn't vote...}
- Who is her best friend? Me
- What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do? Get mad at her {I was surprised he wrote that- he hardly EVER gets mad!!}
- What is her heritage? (don't know) {I know I'm part Danish and part Swedish and a bunch of other things ...??!!}
- You bake her a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake will it be? Chocolate
- Did she play sports in high school? Yes, softball {it was just church ball, but I could always hit a home run! I actually regret not playing sports in high school...}
- What could she spend hours doing? Updating our family blog {I do not know what he's talking about.}
- What is one unique talent she has? She can play the piano (she hasn’t taught me yet)
6 comments:
I didn't know you played the piano. Good job on answering all the questions. I wonder how well Ife would do????
My husband doesn't know my heritage either, and it has almost been 12 years.. funny. funny stuff there..
I'm so impressed that he answered all those questions so well! I don't think Drew would have a clue.
I'm impressed that he knows you that well. I should let Mark do it on me. I wonder how many he would get right.
I just emailed you the info for you know what for you know who ..Ha ha!!
what a good idea! i would try it with wayne but i think i would be disapointed at his wrong answers. lol. i love the "little glasses with pictures on it". classic guy. . or classic fijian guy. lol. you guys are so cute!!
so fun! His answers were really cute. I am so curious to see what Jon would say!
Post a Comment