Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Random Pix

I came walking around the corner the other day to see this:
Peli LOVES this keyboard

This was the night we got back from Vegas! Suka looks high and Peli looks like he's about to cry... what can I say...

Typical Dad !
"Hang Loose" in the snow...

At Grandma Wonderful's house!
Matt and Brianna
Us with G-ma Wonderful- and no, Peli's not hitchhiking, he's doing Hang Loose again!
Thanks everyone for making Vegas so much fun! And thanks to Grandma for always giving awesome and thoughtful Christmas presents!

4 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Merry Christmas my dear cousin and friend. I love this post. Thanks for a great 2009...keeping in touch has been a huge strength to me.

I wish I could post more often, but I try to read everything.

See you soon,

Joe

mary said...

we had the same look as suka for the next two days after vegas. i dont know - it just took a lot out of us. and i hate to say this. . .but i STILL haven't totally caught up on laundry. i know. i know. fired. lol.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

I love these pictures at your Grandma's house!! She still really looks wonderful, I guess the name fits her well!! There's so many memories there, I bet she just loves sharing them with everyone when they come over. We haven't seen her for a while so, thank you!! Hope you guys had a very merry Christmas! Didn't have your address to send our card...but sent one to all the Reynolds via your mommy...lame, I know. Hope you got to see it anyhow.

Sue said...

luv the pictures..What fun