You all know alot more about me than you probably do about the husband... so I took this opportunity to "interview" Suka and do the picture tag for him! (The instructions on how to do this tag are on my tag, below this one...)
=====
1. YOUR NAME:

Sukanaivalu (I believe the photo is of some military wives at the Sukanaivalu Barracks)
=====
2. NICKNAME(s)

Suka (I think that's the dog's name in this photo)
AND

Sugar
=====
3. YOUR AGE:

=====
4. WHERE YOU WERE BORN:

Lomaloma, FIJI
=====
5. FAVE COLOR:

Blue
=====
6. FAVE FOOD:

Fish
=====
7. FAVORITE ANIMAL:

Always liked tigers.
=====
8. FAVORITE PLACE:

Laie, Hawaii
=====
9. FAVORITE OBJECT:

Rugby Ball (of course)
=====
10. PAST LOVE:

SLEEPING!!
=====
11. FIRST JOB:

Sorting mail at the Post Office
=====
12. PLACE YOU WANT TO GO:

Heaven
=====
13. WORST HABIT:

LOSING EVERYTHING!
=====
14. WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?

Eating ice cream.
=====
Thanks to Suka for participating in my little blog-husband experiment! Some of these answers I did not know, and would not have guessed...
5 comments:
Britt......Yo!.....Do want to come
with Leslie and the bruthuhs?....Or
do you want to come with Rhonda and
the She-Bangs?........Rhonda is
coming on the 21st....and Leslie is
coming on the 23rd?........What-evuh?......Love and such......
Mit der nona......
Princess Buttercup waiting for her
Farm boy to fetch her........Yo!
Fun Brit, you are too fun, hibby thinks bloggin' is dumb, so he probably wouldn't participate..
oh well maybe I should just make up some for him..
Cool- I enjoyed reading both of those...maybe I should try and get Patrick to answer some too...maybe after finals. :)
BTW - I totally understand the weird cravings. When I was pregnant with Gabriel I craved peanut butter milkshakes...yet I couldn't keep milk down, and I craved pickles wrapped in cheese and tuna melts. Go figure...hormones can make you pretty whack!
Suka is such a great guy..I especially loved # 12 answer.
I'm back!!!!!!
First...CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't know that you were pregnant! So excited for you guys!
second...you are the most creative girl I know. I LOVE reading your blog!
Post a Comment