Haha that was funny! Thanks I am really excited! Its interesting... all I want is spicy food! The week before I found out that I was pregnant all I hate was frozen bean and cheese burritos! haha... but I am over that now and at least making things more tasteful and yummy! I love mexican food - it is my weakness! How is Utah? Cold I bet! I miss the snow... it is only foggy in Washington! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Absolutley hilarious!
Happy thanksgiving!
Haha that was funny! Thanks I am really excited! Its interesting... all I want is spicy food! The week before I found out that I was pregnant all I hate was frozen bean and cheese burritos! haha... but I am over that now and at least making things more tasteful and yummy! I love mexican food - it is my weakness! How is Utah? Cold I bet! I miss the snow... it is only foggy in Washington! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment