Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Have a Bad Day Day

Today is "HAVE A BAD DAY DAY" ... betcha didn't know that.
---
I don't want anyone to actually have a bad day... just celebrate the fact that it's Have a Bad Day Day!
Here's a sign you're about to have a really bad day:
If you have brothers. Or a husband. Or a dad... you're gonna have a bad YEAR after this:

Even Barbie has a bad day once in a while:
Sometimes you can feel a bad day coming...
...sometimes it comes by surprise...
I would HATE to have a day when I got a $200 fine AND got dead!
So, take some of these:
and have a Super, Wonderful, Happy, Full-of-Cheer 'Have a Bad Day Day!"
---
PS: IT'S ALSO "CARBONATED BEVERAGE WITH CAFFEINE DAY, SO BREAK OUT THE DIET COKE!!"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Where do you find all this stuff? It's so random yet so entertaining. Funny you didn't know I played, I've played since I was 4. Anyway, hope you're doing well. I saw that story about the roses and thought that was so darling. Dads are the best.