Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pix

Suka, Peli and I spent Halloween at my aunt Rhonda's house with Rhonda, Dennis, Cand, Shell, Lyndsey, the husbands and all the kids !! It was so much fun. We ate good food, hung out, went trick-or-treating... the kids had a blast chasing each other- okay, mostly it was Bobo doing the chasing as Sharptooth and the other kids being chased! Thanks to Shell, Cand, Rhonda and Dennis for the awesome night!
{Peli out trick-or-treating- he was a little cautious, of course}
{He was looking at two things here- first, the rain, and second, the house we were in front of had a big crystal ball with a witch inside that was talking and cackling... he was A.F.R.A.I.D.}
{He loves him some Thomas}
{Two Princesses: Kassydie and Katelyn}
{Rachelle and Bobo (as a Ninja!)- I thought Shell's head made it in the pic but I was mistaken- sorry!}
{Daddy Suka, with trick-or-treat bag in tow}
{All done with trick-or-treating: Peli, Bobo, Sierra, Kassydie}
{Chocolate-covered mouth! He looks like he's thinking about something...}
{These two are little buds}
{Here's all the kids: Peli, Bobo, Sierra, Kassydie, Katelyn}
{The Girrlzz}
{And the Boyz- thinking they're so funny...}
Peli had so much fun playing with Bobo! They both had to have a "Sharptooth" dinosaur in hand the entire night. Peli loved trick-or-treating, especially the houses with dogs! He'd talk to them and say good-bye to them- one big great dane even gave Peli a big lickity kiss, to which Peli said "Yuck, Bronx!" (my mom's dog's name). It was a fun evening for all!

7 comments:

Devri said...

So cute, I loved trick or treatin' with Elaiasi this year he made it so much fun.

Lance and Becky said...

Pel looks so happy! I love the thomas costume, he looks darling! Glad you had a happy halloween...without us!

Sue said...

I love halloween!!!especially when its with family..The kids look like they all had fun.

Tara said...

It's all about the candy! I love the Thomas outfit. He and my son would get along really well!

Callaway Family Fun said...

What a cute little Thomas!!!

Shauna said...

He looks so cute in his costume! So cute that he loved carried that dinosaur around all night.

Celeste said...

Opps... that was me... my friend was here cheking blogs on my computer and I forgot to sign her out.