...and I'm thinking "There's Matt, There's Dallas" but... wait... is that??... could it be??... can YOU see it??... Look closely...
In the stands, that's Rachelle (purple shirt) and Joe (white shirt, blue hat) and I believe Koko, Emma and Colin sitting between them!!
And then, they were in another game photo too!! How fun is that??
Yay for the Heuglys and Rowans and their support!!
3 comments:
That's funny, the other day my husband went to see our nephew play against U of U. We were home, he asked us if we were watching, (nope). Then Aanya went downstairs to see it,
"mom, there's dad"
Yep, he stood out, they were all either wearing green white or red in that stadium.
Only one man in that whole stadium was wearing blue.
My hubby!!!
Go BYU ;0)
Holy cow, that's FUNNY!! What are the chances? That was the day that Joe took Koko and Emma (no Colin, though). Rachelle went with them, it worked out perfectly (that is to say, she helped with the girls' bathroom trips :)
They came home and told me how hot they were all day because I dressed them warm - I thought it was going to be colder.
Way to look past the game into the stands...
That is sooo cool..
Post a Comment