Thursday, August 28, 2008

Then I Yearbooked the Brown Husband...

Now, don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed yearbooking myself. But none of my yearbooked photos are as Freaking Hilarious as these yearbook photos of Suka:



1958: (looks like a member of a barbershop quartet!)

1968: (LOOK! My husband is really an older white man!)
1970: (This has got to be one of the best). That actually looks like Sam Donaldson's combover...

1974: Oh dear. I am speechless.
1978: Holy Frizz! Can you imagine running into this guy on the street?!

1982: OK- this is like a combo of a fro and a bowl cut...

1986: Much love to the Jheri Curl!
1998: Ahhh, yes. The side-swept long bowl cut. I have many a photo of this cut on my brothers! (Heads up Lance!) This is actually one he might be able to pull off in real life (but only with the sweater vest!)
I think we'll stick with the fade cut from 2008!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

The 60's long haired ones make him look a little like Sanjaya (sp?) from American Idol! I am totally going to do this!

Mindi said...

1974 and 1986 are my favorites by far!!

you better keep hold of that good lookin' fella!

Devri said...

I am digging 1974 babeh!!

Devri said...

I gave you a award- check it out!!!

Sue said...

O.K.------I started laughing yesterday when I first saw this post....

Yes, today I'm still laughin.

The first 2 pics. of Suka..Hilarious

You look gorgeous no matter what..

. said...

That was SO hilarious.....

I'm still laughing!

(I may need to steal that!)