My Mom is the bomb-diggity. She's beautiful in person and in spirit! She is genuine, funny, smart, witty, supportive, helpful, generous... I could go on forever.=====
I considered wearing this wicked-cool dress to the b-day party, but I wasn't sure it was appropriate-
I'll let Gisele wear my mom instead!
I'll let Gisele wear my mom instead!===
Even Posh can't get enough of my hot mama
Even Posh can't get enough of my hot mama
- Gas was 29 cents a gallon; stamps were 3 cents
- From Here to Eternity won the Best Picture Oscar
- Audrey Hepbur won Best Actress
- What's My Line, Dragnet and I Love Lucy were on TV
- Those Little Green Army Men toys were introduced
- Michael Jackson was born on the same day, five years later
- The average income was $4700 per year
- The average home was $17,000
- "Vaya Con Dios (May God Be With You)" by Les Paul & Mary Ford was the Number One Song that day
Once, my dad called my mom a "Heat-seeking missile" -in church!- referring to her intuition and her ability to know when something's not right, esp. with her kids-
My mom has been Peli's "Second Mom" ... which is actually ironic, now that I think about it, because my brothers call me their Second Mom! She has raised him the last 2 1/2 years, and the three of us are now trying to figure out how to live our lives in our new situations. It's not been easy, but it's a new and exciting phase of all our lives!
=====
My mom is my best friend! She gives great advice, she always makes me laugh, she helps me keep things in perspective. She's a wonderful person and a wonderful mom. I probably can't say it better than her sister Sue said it- to read Sue's sweet tribute, click HERE.
=====
My mom has been a true supporter- of all of us! She's supported my dad and the team, she's supported the boyz in all their ambitions and athletics, she's supported me through alot of wacky times, she's supported her own family members, she's supported her grandkids! With all that supporting, it's no wonder she has a sore neck and headaches all the time...
My mom has been a true supporter- of all of us! She's supported my dad and the team, she's supported the boyz in all their ambitions and athletics, she's supported me through alot of wacky times, she's supported her own family members, she's supported her grandkids! With all that supporting, it's no wonder she has a sore neck and headaches all the time...
=====
I LOVE YOU MOM!
HAPPY B-DAY!
Thanks to Kami and Mindi from whom I stole this whole idea, and Imagechef and PhotoFunia for the picture fun


9 comments:
Unbelievable..How cool is this post...Your amazing Britt..Loved your ideas..
I thought I was doing good to use mag this photo..You win for cleverness...
LESLIE ANN REYNOLDS STOP ALL THE CRYING...I know the love is getting to you... love sue
happy birthday to your mom! She is beautiful! And I think you should totally wear the dress. ;)
Happy Birthday Leslie!! I'll never forget her kindness the first day I met her. I was going to BYU and she invited me to live in your home. She didn't even know me, who does that? Awesome people, that's who.
This is a great tribute to a great woman!!!!
hello! we love your blog... especially the count down to cougar football. We can't wait for tomorrow! Go Reynies!
I love this post, I was laughing so hard at the one with the modle all tapped in her picture...love it! Love your mom, she's the greatest, and yes, she's HOT, she's still got it :) Love you Les, and happy birthday!
PS the yearbook pictures are awesome, love you with the fro. When I first saw the picture of Suka, I thought it was for real...then I realized I was looking at your blog :) Love ya Britt!
Happy Birthday Leslie! I love your mom too... she is an amazing woman and always makes you feel so comfortable to be around.
UBrit......I knew that one day we
would see a partial of what that little mind is capable of.....You are too darling.....And you are lucky to have such a great Mom.....
I wish she could have been my Mom......But I just couldn't wait......It was too long to wait to get down here and have such a
bush-wackin life......I have been
waiting my entire life for that man
to get out of his meeting.....You
picked some darling pictures of my
girl......Could I borrow a little
of your friggin savvy ?......
Good job......I'm so happy to see
some of that Nielsen rubbin off on
you?............
Love you Hon.....
i think you could have TOTALLY pulled that dress off!!
hb to your mom--what a cool tribute to her. i hope she loves you best now. (she should.)
Post a Comment