Sunday, October 14, 2012

pics update

{Wubbs and Peli watching Cars 2}
-
{Peli's first flag football game- he got him!}
-
{Raini's self-portrait}
-
-
{Peli at left}
-
{Playin peek-a-boo with her hat}
-
-
- 
-
{She found this jacket which is about 10 sizes too small, 
and she wore it ALL DAY. Of course, the beer belly's way
to big to be held in...}
-
{At Grandma's house}
-
{The beer belly. Again. I don't know how
she got that jacket zipped up!}
-
{Excuse the undies, but if Raini's showing off her belly,
then Peli must show off his own!}
-
{This was several weeks ago but I can't remember if I posted it-
piggytail braids}
-
{All Hail the Queen}
-
{At school, Peli drew this pic of when he was born,
and later when he was explaining it to me, he explained why
my bones were light yellow and his were tan... haha
I hadn't even noticed!}
-
{My Peli}
-
{Peli, Suka and Raini at Dixie at one of DRA's football games}
-
{Rain}
-
{Peli at left}
-
{Raini's baby needed a nap.}
-
{Raini's been into makeup lately. Lots of makeup.
And usually it's fairly close to real looking... for a 3 year old...
but this day, it was all camouflage-y and I coulda made
it through the jungle without getting spotted.}
-
{Peli in middle}
-
{Peli far left}
-
{Peli 4th from left}
-
{closer}
-
{Peli far right}
-
{Peli's at far right in yellow- gettin the red guy's flag! yay ;)}
-

1 comment:

Sue said...

Your kids are getting so big!!
Miss you. Hope all is going good.